Leave it to Kristen Stewart to make a comeback at the MTV Video Music Awards when she wasn't even in attendance. If I was Kristen, I'd be sending a few dozen edible arrangements over to VMA host Kevin Hart right about now.
Naturally, Kevin included Kristen in his opening monologue -- she's the main character in one of the biggest scandals of the year. But ironically, his speech was in defense of her cheating ways. And it started to make me wonder, are things starting to look up for Kristen?
Yes, yes they are. Here's how ...
1. People are getting tired of the scandal: Celebrities and fans alike listened as Kevin Hart compared Kristen to other scandal-prone celebrities. Nobody's perfect. We're all human. And in Hart's words: It's over. Move on.
2. Rob's being pretty cool about things: You would think he would want to drag Kristen's name through the mud -- but he's doing the exact opposite. In fact, Rob is even going out of his way to ask Twilight co-stars to be nice to Kristen!
3. Kristen's first red carpet appearance at the Toronto Film Festival was a hit: I mean, look at her. Her makeup is to die for, that dress is simply stunning. She looks fierce with a capital F. Work it, girl!
4. Kristen's already receiving rave reviews for her upcoming movie On the Road, which comes out in December. She was even referred to as "perfect" in the role of Marylou.
5. Fans still adore her: Her first red carpet appearance was understandably nerve-wracking, but thankfully K-Stew has tons of loyal followers who came out to support her.
And there you have it. Kristen seems to be holding her own. Britney Spears isn't the only one who can bounce back from a scandal. She's KStew, bitch! She's got this.
Are you happy to see Kristen Stewart making a comeback?
Image via Pacific Coast News