It's tonight, Trubies! TONIGHT is the True Blood Season 5 finale -- and, well, I hate to say it, but somebody gonna die, bitches. Probably more than one somebody, if the blood-spattered preview is any indication. So, okay. We know what to expect: All kinda people/supes gonna be dyin' up in here. But we DON'T know which people/supes will be kicking the proverbial bucket ... or do we?
I don't mean to sound harsh, but honestly, there are a few characters we could really do without -- and how else would the writers get rid of 'em? Let's face it, nobody leaves Bon Temps because of a job transfer (except Hoyt, kind of, but not really).
Who's Most Likely to Die tonight? Here are my top 5 picks:
1. Luna I know, I know -- I actually really like Luna and totally want her to marry Sam and have a whole mess of puppies but she's feisty enough to do something stupid and not quite central-to-the-plot enough to cheat death.
2. Steve Newlin The Reverend-turned-vamp novelty has worn off, don't you think? You can see Russell getting bored already. And who else would miss him?
3. That Redheaded Authority Member Because even though I watch the show obsessively, I have no idea what her name is. And that should tell you something.
4. Salome I was all set to be a big fan of Salome in the beginning, but she went straight from seemingly badass to insufferable holy roller and frankly, the bitch gets on my nerves.
5. Alcide's Dad Not because I don't like the guy, I do. But the only way this fallen father is ever going to redeem himself is to sacrfice his life for his son, and if that ain't the stuff of Season Finales, I don't know what is.
What do you think?
Who's gonna die on the True Blood Season 5 Finale?
Image via HBO