Here's a Glee spoiler you had to see coming. Sue Sylvester will officially become a mom in Season 4. Considering she got pregnant with donor sperm from a still anonymous donor in Season 3, it was inevitable.
But still the thought of Jane Lynch's snarky creation actually giving birth and walking around with a baby in her arms is hard to imagine, isn't it? At least not without copious amounts of liquor.
So we decided to have a little fun, Gleek-style.
We know Jane Lynch is said to be wearing a belly pad to show off her bump when Glee's next season comes back on air, but what about that baby? Here's what we'd LIKE to see happen:
1. Mini Tracksuits. Yes, it's true, Adidas makes the Cheerios' coach's signature look in infant-size! You might want to stock up now, because here's betting she'll buy them out.
2. Another Sue Sylvester? This is the woman so enamored with herself that she actually MARRIED herself. The baby's name MUST be Sue. Regardless of gender.
3. Sarah Palin ... Godmother. Sue makes enough references to the Palin clan that it's inevitable they make an actual appearance at some point. Remember, they've got a lot in common: both are failed politicians.
4. That Baby Book. Imagine the milestones: "Uttered first insult!" "Yelled loud enough I could hear her without the bullhorn!"
5. Lullabies by Famous Drill Sergeants. Heaven forbid this child develop a taste for music and want to join a show choir one day ... shudder.
What do you make of a Sue Sylvester baby?
Image via Fox