Got 'Glee' Withdrawals? Get Your Fix With 5 New Season 4 Spoilers
Is it September yet? Don't get me wrong, I don't want summer to breeze by. I love these warm, sunny months more than anything! I sorta kinda miss Glee, though. Just a little bit, you know?
Like any McKinley High loving gleek, there's nothing to rile me up during the Glee off-season like a good spoiler. Well, news is out today that the hit FOX show will now be on Thursdays at 9 p.m. But trust me, that's just the beginning. Read on for all the Gleetastic season 4 spoilers worth talking about. One of them even involves Sarah Jessica Parker.
Do I have your attention?
1. Three words: three new regulars. According to TV Line's Michael Ausiello, Glee is adding three new regulars next year, one of which will play Puck's younger brother. The other two? One female, one male. Unfortunately, that's all we've got so far on the matter.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker AND Kate Hudson?! No way! As of now, rumor has it that SJP will appear in at least one episode and play Kurt Hummel's mentor. As for Kate, she's scheduled for a six-episode arc. I like BOTH of these options MUCH more than Gwyneth, personally.
3. Wedding bells? Not so much. This may be the biggest spoiler of 'em all. Rumor has it, thanks to Ryan Murphy, that Will doesn't get married. I KNOW. I'm pretty much heartbroken. It feels like my own non-existent boyfriend just broke up with me.
4. The choir room could be getting less crowded. Seems like Murphy wants to tone things down a bit for season 4. Yup, the plan is to focus on a core group of characters, similar to what happened season 1.
"I think that the show grew into some sort of a gargantuan, and one day I went into the choir room, and I think there were 18 people in there," Murphy said. "I was like okay, we've got to streamline the storytelling a little bit here." Can't say I hate the idea, Ryan. Can it just PLEASE involve Blaine?
5. There's another reason for the show's move to a 9 p.m. time slot. Looking for things to get a little more steamy on Glee? Well you're in luck. Murphy told Vulture that the later time slot will allow for them to write more "mature." Cha. Ching.
What are you looking forward to most about Glee season 4?
Image via FOX
Piping Hot Posts