If you are like most women, Fifty Shades of Grey has left you breathless ... and wanting more.
Sadly, with just three books in the series, your time with Christian Grey must come to an end (at least until the film comes out). But don't fret. There are plenty of other super erotic reads to whet your appetite.
Here's a list of the 12 most tantalizing post-Grey options.
- Strangers by Barbara Elsborg Two strangers whose lives are spiraling out of control find the bliss between the sheets with one another.
- Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard Sexy, secretive professor Gabriel Emerson uses his good looks and charm to seduce sweet graduate student Julia Mitchell. (The book was also a semi-finalist for Best Romance in the 2011 Goodreads Choice Awards.)
- Generational Sins by Samantha Blair A man who always thought women were things to be toyed with meets a stunning submissive who becomes so much more to him.
- The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice In this retelling, the fairytale princess is awakened by foreplay, not a simple kiss. The prince's reward -- Beauty's sexual enslavement to him.
- Insufferable Proximity by Z Stefani Hot shot lawyer Heaven is faced with an ultimatum from her professional rival Julian: Get turned in for her shady business dealings or agree to be his submissive for 30 days.
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) by J. R. Ward Think of it as Twilight meets Fifty Shades of Grey. When a young woman learns she is half-vampire, she jumps into a world of sensuality beyond her wildest dreams.
- Story of O by Pauline Reage Written in 1954, this classic erotic tale is about a Paris fashion photographer who goes to a mysterious chateau with her lover where she is whipped, chained, and humiliated to her delight.
- Gordon: A Novel by Edith Templeton Set during World War II, this tome follows a recently discharged army officer who begins a torrid affair with a strange yet alluring psychologist.
- Emmanuelle by Emmanuelle Arsan Originally published in 1967, this book is hard to find. If you can get your hands on one, you will blush at the erotic escapades of one of the most sexually adventurous heroines of all time.
- Sweet Restraint by Beth Kery It's a steamy story of former lovers who use little S&M to get reacquainted.
- Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day Flawed, fragile, and damaged, Eva and Gideon find love with a little kink thrown in.
- Heidi and the Kaiser by Selena Kitt Mousy aspiring fashion designer Heidi accidentally spills something on CEO Mr. Kaiser and gets a spanking ... and a job.
More from The Stir: '50 Shades of Grey' Is Making Trips to the Hardware Store Super Sexy
What other sexy novels would you recommend?
Image via Amazon