10 Most Annoying Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes of All Time
Lately, whenever I want to annoy the heck out of someone, I just ask WWGPD?
In case you haven't figured it out, that's "What would Gwyneth Paltrow do?"
You see, the Oscar winner is known for making a big impact off-screen too -- just not in a good way. Thanks to her smug, self-centered, unsolicited advice, Paltrow is a front-runner for the most irksome A-lister on the planet.
And turns out she doesn't even have to actually speak to get under your skin (she recently caused a media storm after tweeting the N-word).
Here are the 10 most eye-roll worthy moments Paltrow has given the world:
- "I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."
- I'm just a normal mother with the same struggles as any other mother who's trying to do everything at once and trying to be a wife and maintain a relationship. There's absolutely nothing perfect about my life, but I just try hard."
- "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin."
- "Every woman can make time [to work out] -- every woman -- and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work."
- "I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup."
- "Beauty fades! I just turned 29, so I probably don't have that many good years left in me."
- "When you go to Paris and your concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?'"
- "We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art, and literature -- all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you're wearing?' and I thought, I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe."
- "Some days I feel like everyone in my world has plugged themselves into my kidneys. I'm so tired."
- "I think they're the idiot people and I'm the normal person. But I don't really go to parties where ... I don't really have drunk friends. My friends are kind of adult; they have a drink. But they hold their liquor. I think it's incredibly embarrassing when people are drunk. It just looks so ridiculous. I find it very degrading. I think, ooh, you're really degrading yourself right now, to be this pissed out in public."
What do you think? Does Gwyneth annoy or inspire you?
Image via Splash
Piping Hot Posts