The happy couple looking ready to wed!Although she's kept uber-quiet about both her impending wedding and pregnancy, rumor has it Drew Barrymore will wed her baby daddy fiance Will Kopelman today! Unlike reality stars who shall remain nameless, Drew doesn't need to exploit her personal life for fame. So I'm not surprised in the least that the actress/director/producer has been keeping all the details surrounding the nuptials on the downlow. But inquiring minds still want to know what the wedding is shaping up to look like! What will the bride wear? Where will they say "I do"? And will the third time really be the charm for Drew? (I hope so!)
Personally, I'm way more psyched for the scoop on this wedding than any of other Hollywood knot-tying of late. Here, six facts to know about Drew's Big Day ...
- The stars gathered for a rehearsal dinner last night. According to People, about 100 guests gathered at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito for cocktails and a private dinner. Of course Drew's BFF Cameron Diaz was there, as well as Jimmy Fallon (who co-starred with her in Fever Pitch -- what a cute flick!) and his wife, Nancy Juvonen. And when guests returned to their hotel rooms, they were treated to gifts like Santa Barbara olives and bouquets of lavender and chocolate truffles. Lovely! (Takes that mint on the pillow concept to the next level, huh?)
- Will's chill! According to Us Weekly, the groom seemed "happy, relaxed and calm" before the big day. The source said: "He looked very handsome and was smiling the entire time he walked toward the rehearsal dinner area."
- The bride will wear Chanel. Drew was spied leaving the Beverly Hills Chanel boutique (with Cameron!), where she reportedly had her final fittings done. Makes sense that she should choose the designer, since Will's dad is the former CEO. Wonder if we'll get pics at some point? Since she's already done the hippie thing, I'm envisioning something very classic, perhaps even a bit vintage/Victorian.
- The groom will wear Tom Ford. Will was seen carrying a Tom Ford black garment bag at another point. Dashing!
- The ceremony/reception will reportedly take place at Drew's gorgeous Montecito estate. Set on two acres of land, the $5.7 mil. Colonial-style home was first built in 1937 and boasts five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths. Wow, what a totally romantic spot to say "I do!"
- At least part of the wedding will take place outside. Sources gather this after seeing tents being unloaded at the estate. Makes sense, given how spectacular the property sounds.
Sounds like it's shaping up to a day to remember. And with a baby on the way (rumored to be a little girl!), this is just the beginning of Drew's "happily ever after."
Do you hope the third time's the charm for Drew?
Image via JosiahW/Splash News