With less than two weeks until the fourth and final season of Teen Mom premieres on MTV, the cast (sans Amber Portwood) is out promoting what's sure to be an emotional, intense summation to the popular series. E! News spoke with Catelynn Lowell, Maci Bookout, and Farrah Abraham who dished on what we can look forward to in the new eps, and fans (and probably even haters, too) can prepared to be thrilled. The moms themselves even say this might just be the best season of Teen Mom yet. As Catelynn says, they're "going out with a bang!" Oh my.
Here, five of the most exciting points we'll see addressed in season four ...
- The kids are all so big! No longer babies or toddlers, Maci points out that fans will see all the little ones walking and talking.
- Similarly, the girls are all grown up. Looking back on what they were like when they first sent in their casting tapes or starred on 16 & Pregnant, the Teen Mom stars feel like they've grown so much, and now, in this season, they're really coming off "as adults," and "you can definitely see that in this season," Maci reveals.
- Amber Portwood's draaaama. Who knows what trouble the cameras caught, but Amber was noticebly absent from this interview. Still, regardless of what they see in the final season, Catelynn said it's important that fans know that "a lot of teens end up like her," and Amber has told her before that she hopes "girls learn from her mistakes." Innnnteresting! I'm sure the season will offer some insight into that ... and definitely serve as an "educational" experience in some ways.
- The girls support Amber. Sounds like no matter what has happened over the past few months (or years!), the Teen Moms are there for one another. As Maci Bookout put it, "We want nothing but the best for Amber. We just want her happy."
- There's definitely room left for a spinoff ... or two or three. All three moms said they'd be up for doing a spinoff show -- with one caveat: That it be positive and actually offer something beneficial to others in their position. Who knows? This cast has gotten so popular, who knows what MTV might dream up next ... Single Moms? Ex-Teen Moms? Sky's the limit!
Here's the interview in full ...
What are you most looking forward to seeing in Teen Mom season 4?
Image via E!