Emily Maynard may be the sweet-as-pie Southern belle with the heartbreaking back-story, but that's not what makes this season of the Bachelorette the best ever. (In all honesty, she's a bit on the dull side and it's off-putting the way her face doesn't move when she talks.)
The reason the ABC lovefest is a must-watch this time around? Somehow the producers have managed to corral the cheesiest guys on the face of the planet. The result? The most ridiculous pickup lines in the show's history. Who knew finding love could be both cringe-worthy and comic gold at the same time. Let's revisit some of the best.
More from The Stir: 10 Reasons to Pity Emily Maynard
- Jackson: (on bended knee): "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. This is one of those moments."
- Chris: "I am truly blessed to be standing here with you right now."
- Aaron: "I am a high school biology teacher but I'm here to have chemistry with you."
- Alessandro: "Emily you are real!"
- Lerone: "I think the fact that you are a single mom is one of the most attractive things about you."
- Tony: "The names Charming, Prince Charming and I am looking for my princess. I believe in fairytales. I believe in love and I believe if the shoe fits, me and my princess will live happily ever after."
- Travis: "This egg is a symbol of two beautiful people -- you and Ricki. Throughout this journey, I will take care of this egg like I'd take care of you and Ricki."
Wow. Keep it coming guys!
Would any of these come-ons make you swoon?
Image via ABC