If there's one thing we can expect from the Season 7 premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians tonight, it's definitely that the drama will not disappoint! Yup! That's right! The #1 reality TV family is back together and ready to dish out the drama. (FINALLY!)
Phew! Seriously -- after last season's stunners, if anybody thought the Kardashian klan was going to put it in neutral for awhile, they were sadly mistaken.
Like everyone on planet earth, we've been keeping up with entertainment's first fam during the off season. So far, this is the juice we've been able to squeeze for season 7: Kim and Kanye are in the midst of a cute romance and they're playing it very coy (like that will last long). Kourtney and Scott are expecting a baby girl (!!!) in July, and Khloe & Lamar are nestled back in their LA safe haven.
In the land of the Mighty Lady Kardashians, there's always a surprise, you know, a baby or a sex scandal just around the river bend. The trick is just figuring out which will hit first. And because we love our our K-krew so much, here are six episode predictions we're banking on in season 7:
1. Keeping Up With Kanye: Yep, Kanye West will become a staple in the cast and Kimye will go PDA-public! (Did she really think she could keep her love life out of the limelight?) We've got a good feeling that Kanye might weigh in on whether or not Kim should return the diamond sparker.
2. Baby Daddy: Khloe discovers the truth about her father after momager, Kris ambushes her with DNA swabs and forces her to give a sample. Something makes us think that Kris might have some doubts about the truth, too. Hmmm.
3. Kreepin': Speaking of scandal, is Kris Jenner REALLY going to see an old flame and giving said flame a hug??? What the hell, lady? What about Bruce, your HUSBAND? Promos show Bruce storming off, suitcase in hand and slamming the door. Can't say I blame 'em.
4. Divorce Court: The burning question on everybody's mind will finally be answered: is Kim a fraud or is Kris a jerk? Well, we all know which way this is going -- on KUWTK anyway.
5. The Biggest Loser: Scott and Kourtney can't ever seem to get it right ... um, duh. Kourtney is on the couch crying, and we're willing to bet it isn't over spilled breastmilk. Good job, Scott. What'd you do this time?
6. Adventures in Babymaking: Now that they're back in LA and trying to sort out the demise of Lamar's basketball career. We think that with all the downtime, there might be a future bun in the oven for the Kardashian-Odom's!
One thing's for sure: Season 7 is gonna be one bumpy ride. Here's a sneak peak of what's to come this season:
What do you hope to see in Season 7 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians?
Image via KimNKourtneyTakeNYC/ YouTube