The countdown to the Season 14 premiere of Dancing With the Stars has officially begun, and guess what? I've got the dirt. The gossip. The juice. The super scoop on the potential cast. Aren't you dying to find out which stars are going to hit the ballroom?
Before you get all excited, I feel obligated to warn you. The casting rumors? Well, they aren't all pretty. You won't believe who the producers are after. Word on the street is ...
Dancing With the Stars is rumored to be wooing these five stars for the new season:
- Paula Deen: Holy sweet potatoes, this woman is everywhere. Ever since the 64-year-old celebrity chef announced she has Type 2 diabetes, she's been on everyone's radar -- and DWTS is no exception. She could definitely be the new "healthy transformation" contestant for Season 14.
- Bruce Jenner: First Kim, then Rob, now Bruce? Kardashian overkill! But actually, Bruce comes off as the most humble of the bunch. Even co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet agrees. "I can understand them wanting to keep the Kardashian thing going," she said.
- Bar Refaeli: She's a gorgeous model, the ex-girlfriend of a sexy A-list actor -- and no, I'm not comparing her to Elisabetta Canalis (but I am sensing a theme here ...). Rumors are reporting that due to Bar's hectic work schedule, she will not be lacing up her dance shoes. Hmm, we'll see about that.
- Giuliana Rancic: She touched the hearts of millions as she publicly shared her heartwrenching battle of breast cancer with the world, but now that she's fully recovered from her double mastectomy, entering the competition would make a lot of sense. Just like J.R. Martinez, I can see Giuliana being the hero of this season.
- Pee-Wee Herman: I saved the best for last. I mean, is this a joke? This guy is still around? Why don't we call him by his real name? Does anyone know his real name? I can't even deal.
More from The Stir:
Are you surprised by these casting rumors? Which of these stars would you like to see dance this season?
Image via ABC