It's official: Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are engaged! Us Weekly confirms that the 46-year-old French actor proposed to Berry over the holidays with an emerald-and-diamond ring. What a lucky lady! I mean, have you seen how handsome this man is? With that strong jawline and those piercing eyes, it's as if he was dropped onto this planet as god's gift to women!
While we know Martinez is a hunk, I'm a little foggy about the rest of the details. The only thing I do know is that he seems to get along really well with Halle's 3-year-old daughter Nahla. In all of the photos I've seen of the threesome walking around, it seems like they're all so content!
Since the man's shacking up with one of Hollywood's leading ladies, now is the perfect time to dig up a little dirt. Check out these 5 things to know about Olivier Martinez, Halle Berry's soon-to-be hubby:
1. Martinez has quite the impressive little black book. Prior to meeting Berry, the actor had a four-year relationship with songstress Kylie Minogue, and flings with Spanish actress Elsa Pataky and Transformers star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
2. Raised Roman Catholic, Martinez was born in Paris and still has a home there.
3. The man has an amazing six-pack. Catch a glimpse of it in Unfaithful where he plays Diane Lane's dangerous lover opposite Richard Gere, her husband.
4. Martinez learned a lot about acting from his stint at France's Conservatoire National Supérieur d'Art Dramatique. FYI: That's the fancy name for an France's national drama academy. It's one of the oldest acting schools in Europe! Oui, oui!
5. He's a Capricorn. His birthday is actually tomorrow!
Do you think Martinez is dreamy? Are you excited for the big engagement news?
Image via Splash News