Well, well, well, Robert Pattinson. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly cram one more astonishing accomplishment into 2011, bam! You go ahead and get yourself voted the E! Celeb of the Year! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Can you think of a more deserving star to be honored with such a title? Nope, me neither.
But just in case you're one of the misguided souls out there who voted for Justin Bieber or Kate Middleton or even Charlie Sheen, Ive come up with a comprehensive list of indisputable reasons why RPattz deserves the title of E! Celeb of the Year ...
1. He's had the most amazing 12 months ever. In addition to being crowned King of the Box Office, Pattinson managed to romance Kristen Stewart, give back to his fans, host awards shows, give Taylor Lautner, Ashton Kutcher and probably a billion other dudes permanent inferiority complexes ... the list goes on.
2. He's so adorably humble and self-deprecating. When he found out about this latest award, I bet he just ran his fingers through that gorgeous hair and mumbled something bashfully in that sexy accent. Swoon!
3. He's only just begun. Besides Breaking Dawn: Part 2, RPattz has some amazing films slated to hit the big screen in 2012, like Cosmopolis and Bel Ami. And also, The Legend of the Hot Guy Who Sat Around Naked All Day Long. (Fine, I made that one up. Can't blame a girl for dreaming.)
4. He can be credited with saving countless marriages worldwide. Okay, I don't have any stats to back that one up, but I'm just saying. A little fantasizing in the bedroom can go a long way, can't it ladies?
5. He recently discovered the cure for cancer, developed the perfect sustainable fuel, and declared world peace. (Fine, I made those up too. But I can totally see all of those things happening. At least in a movie.)
Why do you think Robert Pattinson deserves the 'Celeb of the Year' Award?
Image via Eva Rinaldi/Flickr