See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
In case you missed today's big news: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are getting a divorce! Even though I can't say I didn't see this one coming -- a small part of me was rooting for team Hump to make it through the tough times. Citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, Kim told E! Online:
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
I think it was the wise men of 2Gether who said "breaking up is hard enough." So KK, don't put yourself through the emotional anguish of trying to figure out what went wrong. He's not worth it. Besides, being single is a blast! Now there's no one breathing down your neck or to report back to!
Check out these five things Kim Kardashian can do now that she's single again:
1. Live without the hassle of pets: On the last season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, we watched how frustrated Kim was sharing her personal space with Kris's pooches. Now he can hang out with his boys in the doghouse, and Kim can have all of her overly-organized perfectionist space back to herself.
2. Date other basketball players: I wasn't really ever one of those girls that thought Kris was a looker. In fact, I always thought Kim could do so much better than that. Now that she's back on the market, there are so many more attractive (and eligible) men out there just looking for love. Many of which happen to have some serious skills on the court.
3. Head back to NYC with Kourtney: There's no better place to be a single woman then here in NYC. I could guess that all that arguing with Kris made the last few months here while filming Kourtney and Kim Take New York kind of a drag. If Kim was to come back for round three in the Big Apple without the ball and chain, she'd have much much more fun.
4. Relax: Kim's a busy girl as it is. But add in Kris, and with all the magazine covers and interviews, the wifed-up reality diva had little-to-no time for herself. Single Kim needs to take some time for herself, out of the spotlight. I suggest monthly massages and a few mani/pedis, for starters.
5. Plan an even bigger wedding: We all saw how much fun it was for Kim to put together her dream event. However, when another man comes around she definitely won't be able to repeat the whole luxurious shebang the same way. It's going to have to be BIGGER (if that's even possible) and 10,000 times better, which means new dress(es), new designers, new colors, new everything. The wedding will take a whole lot of planning, so lucky for Kim, I don't think she'll be saying "I Do" again anytime soon.
Are you surprised about Kim and Kris' divorce?
Image via Jason Merritt/ Getty Images