Somebody hold me. We have finally arrived on the Monday of the week of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 premiere! Can you believe it? Can you contain your thirst? After all the anticipation and daydreams, the time has finally come. So let's savor it, shall we? Let's slow down and breathe (while we're still human) and enjoy every sweet second of it.
Here are ten Twi-hard-worthy ways to savor the Breaking Dawn, Part 1 premiere week! And yes, of course, this involves tons of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner ogling and adoration. Bring ... it ... on !!!
1. Buy your Breaking Dawn, Part 1 Pre-Sale Tickets (haha! as if you didn't already ... did you score opening night tickets?).
2. Find a 'Twilight Saga Tuesday' near you or have your own Twilight Saga watchfest at home. Gosh, remember when Bella saw Edward for the first time in the cafeteria. Look how far they've come now!
3. Re-read the first half of Breaking Dawn (or at least those critical scenes we can't wait to see on the big screen: wedding, honeymoon, pregnancy, birth!).
4. Download the Twilight Tracker app to keep tabs on everything Breaking Dawn, Part 1.
5. "Like" our Twilight fan pages on Facebook and stay up to date coverage on all the latest on the Breaking Dawn, Part 1 premiere events and the cast: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and I Love Vampires & the Supernatural.
8. This lineup of video teaser trailers will hurt so good when you watch them all back to back: Edward in Wedding Tux, Honeymoon Scenes Revealed, Breaking Dawn, Part 1 Trailer, Bella's Full-Grown Baby Bump, Full Breaking Dawn, Part 1 Trailer, Breaking Dawn, Part 1 TV Spot.
9. Get in the mood by listening to Bella & Edward's Wedding Song.
10. And last, but definitely not least -- watch the Breaking Dawn, Part 1 Red Carpet Premiere Live Stream TONIGHT at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!
How are you savoring the countdown to Friday's premiere?