Run, don't walk, Twilight fans, to your nearest newsstand -- because today is the day the special People magazine collector's issue The Stars of Twilight's Breaking Dawn is finally available. Oh yeah. A whole full-color glossy rag dedicated to the beautiful Robert Pattinson (Edward), Taylor Lautner (Jacob), and Kristen Stewart (Bella).
Here's what I'm hoping to find when I crack open my own crisp and colorful copy!
People tells us their issues is chalk full of on-set and behind-the-scenes photos, all kinds of scoop on the lives of all the stars and the real-life KStew and RPattz romance, plus sneak peeks from Bella and Edward's wedding day, honeymoon, and the birth of their child!
But as a true Twilight fan, here's what else I hope is hiding inside these glorious page. Think I'll get my wish?
- A fold-out centerfold of Taylor Lautner (Team Jacob!).
- Smelling salts (see #1).
- 10 secrets to scoring with a hot vampire.
- 10 best werewolf hangouts around the country.
- Top 10 complaints from a vampire wife (it'll make us feel better we can't be one)
- How to display your Twilight collectibles.
- Scratch and sniff vampire scent (Jacob always says it's gross, but I don't believe him)
- An RPattz and KStew wedding announcement. Wouldn't you die?
Are you going to pick this issue up? Today? What do you hope to see inside?
Image via People