Chris HansenWhat's this? Chris Hansen, host of Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator and probably TV land's most notorious sneaky undercover "journalist" allegedly just got caught on camera cheating on his wife of 20 years by (gulp!) by another sneaky journalist? Impossible!
Well, according to the National Enquirer, they caught Hansen, 52 and father to two, cheating with Florida NBC affiliate news reporter Kristyn Caddell, 30, (here's one bit of video evidence). Hmm, it's pretty hard to argue with that.
But how could Hansen, a guy who seemingly perfected the art of catching sneaky, slimy guys, get caught being a sneaky, slimy guy? This should never have happened for so many reasons, Chris. What were you thinking?
Here are five really good reasons we can't believe Hansen, an insider on hidden camera schemes, got caught cheating on camera:
1. Chris Hansen, you know what hidden cameras look like, don't you? And that they're HIDDEN and recording you when you least expect it. Duh.
2. Chris, you should also know if your steamy night out with a young blonde feels too good to be true (Oh yeah, gonna check into a hotel with my hot girlfriend on the side tonight; ain't no one gonna stop me), then it probably is. Idiot ...
3. The other night when you felt so horny and alive and like your every freakish fantasy was about to come true -- finally! You should have known that's how all the best creeps feel right before they frickin' get caught.
4. That well-dressed guy at the hotel bar who offered you a seat on a certain barstool (the one with the best camera angle) and a glass of lemonade was filming you, dummy.
5. When you looked in the hotel room mirror and said to yourself, "You're naked and in a hotel room with a woman who is not your wife. What is going on in your mind?" you should have known. You just should have known.
Oh, Chris. What were you thinking?
What was Chris thinking falling into a hidden camera trap of his very own making?
Image via MSNBC