It's tonight, it's tonight! The Season 4 premiere of HBO's True Blood! Oh, how we've missed them -- Sookie and Bill and Eric and all the others. We're just dying to know what's going to happen next. In fact, we're dying to know so badly that we went scavenging for sneak peek details about the new season, and boy, did we find some bloody good dish. So good my fangs popped out a little bit, er, I mean I got really excited!
What's going to happen to all our supernatural favorites? Keep reading to see nine secrets revealed about the newest season.
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!
1. Sookie can't forgive Bill. Now that Sookie knows the truth about Bill, she can't forgive him. "The betrayal is so deep that I don't think she sees a way back from that," series creator Alan Ball says. Oh no! Of course, we totally understand ... But we hate it!
2. Eric's a disaster. His memory now erased, "The powerful character he was is just gone. He's the polar opposite of who he used to be." says actor Alexander Skarsgard to TV Guide. "He's just completely lost ... and very vulnerable," Sounds HOT. Bring it!
3. The werewolf is back. Alcide is set to return in Episode 3, but his reunion with Sookie won't be super special. "I don't think he's had a change of heart so much as he wished things could've been a little different," Joe Manganiello tells TV Guide. Well, at least his abs look amazing.
4. Fairy abductions. So fairies can't be turned into vampires; however, Ball reveals that fairies can "abduct humans and take them somewhere else that is not here. Just like aliens." Oh my. What's Sookie gonna do with that?
5. Here come the witches: Season 4 will bring on the witches. Ball says they're introducing Hallow Stonebrook, the were-sorceress from the fourth Sookie novel. Ball refers to Stonebrook as a "necromancer," however, and says she's “actually a medium. She communicates with the dead, and she’s interested in developing further powers.” Necromancers can also communicate with or possibly even raise the dead. Eek! How's that going to play out?
6. Vampire fights. Alan Ball also eludes to a vampire death in Season 4. "Somebody who thinks they are very, very powerful gets ambushed," says Ball. "There's a lot of stuff going on within the vampire community, which means there's a lot of people who will betray other people." Who do you think is going to be killed?
7. Tara's a new woman. The strong, feisty Tara we loved and lost is back after a Season 3 left her in complete misery. Love the old Tara!
8. Who's the Boss? Meets True Blood: No, Alyssa Milano isn't coming on board. Sorry, folks, she's busy growing a baby right now. However, actress Katherine Helmond, who played spunky red-headed grandmother Mona on Who’s The Boss? is slated to appear in two episodes. I bet she'll be super creepy.
9. Eric and Sookie do it. Well, maybe... Sookie and Eric have some hot shower sex in the fourth book, so are we going to see it in Season 4? Anna Paquin hints that it could happen, but Alexander Skarsgard says we shouldn't be too sure. The suspense is killing us!
Whose storyline are you most excited to return to tonight?
Image via HBO