Diana Ross on OprahDid you catch Diana Ross on Oprah today? It hasn't aired yet here on the west coast, but I'm waiting ... patiently. Watching the Oprah preview clip alone, I can't believe Ms. Ross is 66 years old! She looks stunning! She also happens to be a mother of five (when did she have time to have all those kids?) and grandmother of one grandson. And can you believe she's headed out on tour -- again?! What a rockstar!
Here's what we've already gathered online about the Oprah appearance. Are you going to or did you already watch?
In Diana Ross's appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, here's what you can expect to see:
- In her first television performance in four years, Diana kicks off the show singing her hit song "I'm Coming Out."
- She and Oprah sing a duet of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" (LOVE that song).
- Meet Diana's five children: Rhonda Ross Kendrick, Girlfriends actress Tracee Ellis Ross, Chudney Ross, Ross Arne Naess and 90210 actress Evan Ross.
- Meet her first grandson, Raif Henok Emmanuel Kendrick, son of Rhonda and her husband.
- A surprise visit from Ross's Mahogany co-star Billy Dee Williams.
- A weepy Oprah, obviously ... Oprah holds back tears when she tells Diana: "You were one of the only ones that looked like me on television."
- And so much more!
And in the meantime, let's take a minute to celebrate what our very favorite and first diva is best at -- making beautiful songs.
Top 10 Best Diana Ross Songs Ever
"Baby Love" (performed with the Supremes)
"Come See About Me" (performed with the Supremes)
"Stop in the Name of Love" (performed with the Supremes)
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
"Why Do Fools Fall in Love"
"I Will Survive"
"I'm Coming Out" (performed here by Beyonce)
"We Are the World" (performed with everyone!)
What's your favorite Diana Ross song?
Top image via Oprah YouTube