Bugliari not with his wife
Bugliari not with his wifeAlyssa Milano is pregnant with her first child with her husband, Creative Artists Agency agent Dave Bugliari. The couple married in an Italian-themed wedding in New Jersey in August of 2009 after dating for close to three years.
We all watched Milano grow up on television as Samantha Micelli, Tony Danza's daughter, a little spunky brunette who went from about 10 to 19 before our very eyes on Who's the Boss. Now at 38, she is about to become a first-time mother.
Over the years, Milano has shed her good girl image for a more naughty one, replete with short marriages, plenty of tattoos, nudity, and a tough girl persona. Still, as one of the stars of the WB's Charmed, she has managed to escape the child star curse and is now moving on to even bigger roles. But who is the guy she married? Here are five things you may not know about David Bugliari:
- He is younger than Alyssa by eight years. He is 30 now, but was 25 when the two met and started dating. She was 33.
- He is from New Jersey. Like Milano, he hails from Jersey, which is why their wedding was in the same place.
- He is supportive. For Alyssa’s birthday, her husband donated $907.21 to make sure his wife beat her goal of raising nearly $40,000 to fight waterborne illnesses.
- He tweets. Bugliari has regularly tweeted about his wife and her causes.
- He once supported Hillary Clinton. In 2007, reports show that he donated $250 to help Clinton win.
Congratulations to the happy couple! I have the feeling they will make awesome parents.
What do you think of the news?
Image via Getty Images