Ingrid MichaelsonDid you catch indie singer Ingrid Michaelson performing her new single "Parachute" on CBS The Early Show? If not keep reading, because we have a video of the performance right here ...
If you don't know Ingrid's name, you'll surely remember her first hit "The Way I Am" from the Old Navy commercial -- that feel-good love song is still one of the most-played songs in my iPod.
Read on for lots more reasons to love Ingrid Michaelson and her music and to take a peek at her performance this morning.
6 Reasons to Love Ingrid Michaelson:
- She's got an amazing voice and lots of pretty, poignant songs.
- Ingrid started out by posting her songs on MySpace.
- She's one of today's bestselling independent artists.
- Not only does Taylor Swift call her a favorite, but she's got LeAnn Rimes and Kylie Minogue talking about her too.
- Her hit "The Way I Am" has been played over 10 million times on MySpace alone.
- She plays the ukulele!
See for yourself. Here's Ingrid's performance on The Early Show:
Are you an Ingrid Michaelson fan? If not, do you think you might be now?
Image via CBS News