It's hard to believe Jersey Shore is in its third season. Like 'em or not, the gang of guidos and guidettes has struck the fascination of at least enough Americans to earn them celebrity status, book deals, spin-offs, product lines, and even balls to drop from on New Year's Eve.
And for what? In part perhaps for what they do -- sleep around, get wasted, tan, and fight -- but perhaps even more intriguing is the way they talk about and rationalize it all. The words and phrases they use are just ... well, at least worth preserving for posterity's sake.
So with more sure to come this season, here's a list of the best Jersey Shore quotes that have paved the way thus far:
1. "My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice, juiced, hot tanned guy, and live my life." -- Snooki
2. “G.T.L. baby. Gym, tan, laundry.” -- Mike, "The Situation"
3. “How do you go in a Jacuzzi in a bra? And a thong. Wear a thong bikini -- that’s a little bit more classier.” -- Angelina (who has since left the show)
4. “Snooks got hit in the face again, poor girl ... somebody’s got to teach her how to fight. Or duck.” -- Pauly D.
5. “If you leave, I’m going to stuff your nose with tampons.” -- Snooki's threat to JWoww
6. "In a weird Snookers world, like me and Snookers would make the best, like, little guidos and guidettes, little poofs and blow-outs on our little kids." -- Pauly D.
7. "I thought the Jersey Shore was the best thing to happen to me but it's not, you are." -- Ronnie to Sammi
8. "Tall, completely jacked, steroids, like, multiple growth hormones ... that's the type I'm attracted to." -- JWoww
9. "I don't give a f*ck if you're fat, you're ugly, you're 45 years old. I'll dance with ya. I think it's hilarious." -- Vinny
10. "I feel like this job is beneath me, I'm a bartender. I do, like, great things." -- Angelina
Can't wait to see what Season 3 will add to the list!
What are your favorite quotes from Jersey Shore?