Boy, what's more thrilling than seeing leaked genital photos of a celebrity? Leaked video of a celebrity acting like a dumbass while tripping balls, that's what.
In a video that's naturally being widely circulated on the Internet today, Miley Cyrus is filmed taking a massive bong hit, then giggling like, well, anyone you've ever seen taking a massive bong hit. The footage was reportedly captured during a party at Miley's L.A. home 5 days after her 18th birthday.
"I'm having a little bit of a bad trip," Cyrus titters after exhaling. She then starts shouting at someone off camera, "Is that Liam [Hemsworth]'s lookalike, or what the hell is that? Is that my boyfriend?"
The rest of the video is mostly giggling and rambling about who the hell knows what.
According to TMZ the bong was filled with salvia, a psychoactive (though in most U.S. states, legal) herb. Salvia effects are known to include:
• Uncontrollable laughter
• Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
• Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
• Merging with or becoming objects
• Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once
• Making damnfool decisions like letting your buddy film you getting high when you're a multibillion-dollar young Disney star
"You're gonna shit a brick when you see this," Miley's friend says while filming. Hmmmmmm. Makes you wonder just how TMZ got their paparazzi-grip on the footage and whose palms got crossed with gold, you know?
What's left to say about Miley Cyrus at this point? As long as salvia's legal, she can torch it up as much as she likes, really. I guess I'm just glad she has her clothes on.
What do you think about Miley's bong trip? Innocent fun, or another bad sign of what's to come for the young celebrity?
Image via YouTube