Yes Brittany, there is a Santa ClausAfter checking out the sneak peek video of tonight's special "A Very Glee Christmas" episode, I can barely contain my excitement. Deck the halls! Pour the eggnog! Christmas is coming early for us Gleeks! I feel like, well, a kid on Christmas morning. Mooom, is it time to open presents watch Glee yet?
We can expect a huge dose of holiday cheer -- complete with carols, Santas, and trees trimmed with care. I actually feel sorry for any Grinches out there ... this episode is seriously on some Christmas crack.
And I loooove it! The only thing that could possibly be better than Christmas is a Glee Christmas. Thank you Santa (aka Ryan Murphy)!
From what I gathered from previews, here are five things we all have to look forward to:
- Kurt and Blaine sing a duet to "Baby, It's Cold Outside," a song that I've fantasized about singing with someone special for many years now (that is, if people spontaneously busted out in song in real life). The two boys harmonize amazingly well, and seriously, how cute are they together?
- Santana may be my least favorite character (ugh, she's such a biotch), but wow does Naya Rivera nail the Christmas classic "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen."
- Recently single Rachel belts out "Merry Christmas, Darling" as she somberly walks through a faux winter wonderland. Can't you see her pain, Finn?! All I want for Christmas is for Finchel to get back together underneath the mistletoe!
- Sue Sylvester sabotaging Secret Santa (say that fives times fast).
- Singing carols in ugly Christmas sweaters -- ah, reminds me of childhood. Only they can actually sing.
And since this is the last episode before we are forced into the long, cold winter of Glee-less Tuesdays (how will we ever survive?), I'm willing to bet you my stash of candy canes that it's going to be one of the best of the season.
Are you looking forward to tonight's episode?
Image via FOX.com