Get ready to get grossed out. Justin Rego from The Bachelorette and Angelina Pivarnick from Jersey Shore are dating.
I'll give you a minute to let that sink in.
Yes, Justin -- the uber-slimy, fake-broken-leg, hobbling, three-timing cheater -- and Angelina -- the whiny, selfish, slutty guidette -- are a match made in raunchy reality TV heaven.
According to RadarOnline.com, the two hooked up in Vegas earlier this week after first connecting via Twitter.
Justin contacted me on Twitter and I was so excited because I always thought he was hot. I've had a crush on him ever since he was on The Bachelorette. I couldn't believe it when we first met at the airport. He was even cuter in person.
Anyone who had a crush on Justin after watching that show just may deserve the title "dirty little hamster."
But gross factor aside, here are five reasons to hope they stay together and that they could just be in the running for couple of the year:
1. Speidi has more than outstayed their welcome in the spotlight. We need a new train wreck of a couple to trash.
2. They both know they've chosen cheaters, so they're going into the situation eyes (and legs?) wide open.
3. They're both victims and can find consolation in the outcast arms of one another.
"He's a good guy who got himself into a bad situation, just like I did," Angelina said.
4. The potential for a new reality show based on their relationship is huge.
5. The whole thing feels like a big staged play for publicity (with Twitter messages and pics flowing between the two), but I'm sure it won't get in the way of them getting it on along the way.
Images via Twitter