With Dina Manzo walking and Danielle Staub getting fired, The Real Housewives of New Jersey needs some new blood. Rumor has it that some of it is going to come from a woman named Melissa Gorga.
Just who would be crazy enough to join this cast after all the drama we've witnessed over the past two season? And can she possily hang with them?
Here are five reasons I hope the rumors about her joining the cast are right:
1. She's Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law! While I wish she was Joe's sister (can you imagine how crazy that would be?) Gorga is actually married to Teresa's brother Giuseppe, a real estate developer.
2. She's Loaded A source told RadarOnline.com that she has two live-in nannies and lives in a $4 million home in Monteville, N.J. Nannies and money are just ripe with potential plot twists.
3. Her son may be THE nephew Teresa exploded when Danielle mentioned her nephew on the recent reunion show. According to some it was Gorga's son that Staub was accusing Teresa of not visiting in the hospital when he was born. Some bad blood between Gorga and Giudice could certainly pick up some of the drama that may dwindle with Danielle's departure.
4. She could make Teresa see green Apparently Gorga's home is "twice the size as Joe and Teresa’s" and "Teresa and Joe’s house looks like a garage compared to theirs.” Speaking of which, maybe the Giudice's could live in the Gorgas' garage to save some money since they're having the money problems and all.
5. She's been dying to be a Housewife The same source said Gorga actually approached Bravo and wanted to be on the Season 2 of the show. No word as to why she didn't make the cut then.
So let's see ... a rich, aggressive, fame-seeking woman who married someone raised in the same house as table-flipping Teresa?
This is going to be good.
Are you looking forward to the next season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey or are you done with the drama?
Image via Bravotv.com