Zsa Zsa Gabor is not dead. While her health is poor, and she was rushed to the hospital today after being found unresponsive, her family says it's "not life-threatening."
Good news, and hopefully she'll continue to improve and spite all the rumors that continue to circulate about her death. She's nothing if not resilient.
At 93, she's been through a lot, and there are many things we can learn from this Hollywood legend.
Here are a few:
1. How to Find Your Prince Her current husband is Prince Frederic Von Anhalt.
2. How to Get Him to Put a Ring On It Gabor was married nine times.
3. To See the Positive Though she was divorced seven times (one marriage was annulled) she famously said, "I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house."
4. To Stick Up for Yourself In 1989 she was stopped by a police officer for expired license plates. She didn't like the way he treated her, so she slapped him. Right or wrong, that's ballsy.
5. How to Ooze Glamour For all her quirks, Zsa Zsa is one sexy b#tch, always has been. From her name (she was originally named Sari) to her clothing and confidence, she commanded glamour. If you have any doubt, just check out this great slide show of her in her heydey from Life.
Anything you've learned from Zsa Zsa?
Image via Splash News