Kate Gosselin was on the hunt at the Emmy Awards last night. Nope -- not for a television trophy. She was on the quest for bigger and better things -- a job and a man.
According to her buddies, Kate has high aspirations on the career front. She aims to be the next Edie Falco or Tina Fey and believed that networking at the award show would set her on the right track. (Yup. And I want to be the next Julia Roberts or Megan Fox. And that's going to happen too. Really it is.)
Sure, her career goals may make us laugh, but maybe we can help her on the man front. She needs a guy who can keep her in front of the paparazzi and on the cover of the tabloids.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Brad Pitt: Now wouldn't that be a scandal? Kate splits up Brangelina. The tabloids would have a field day. Bonus points for being good with kids.
- Tiger Woods: It's official -- he's single. Who wouldn't buy a People magazine with that duo on the front page?
- Robert Pattinson: Should have dated him months ago and put an earlier end to that annoying are-they-or-aren't-they-dating merry-go-round with Kristen Stewart.
- Spencer Pratt: Famewhores in love!
- Justin Long: Would put an end to that currently annoying are-they-or-aren't-they-dating merry-go-round with Drew Barrymore.
- Alec Baldwin: Not only would it make the tabs, but it would make me giggle. A lot.
Whom do you think Kate Gosselin should hook up with?
Image via Facebook