It was St. Patrick's Day this week on The Real World: New Orleans. While Knight's only request was "to pee green," the day didn't turn out to be the emerald-dyed beerfest he'd hoped for.
- Jemmye alone will keep MTV's nudity cover-up coordinator in business for many weeks to come. This season's Mardi Gras mask is a nice touch.
- Ashlee always seems to be around to observe her roommates' shenanigans and serve as the voice of reason. I can't wait for her to get a story line and make a few bad decisions of her own. Maybe a drunken hookup with Big Thang?
- Ryan's disgust with Jemmye was a bit misplaced. There was a madwoman running through his house kicking and breaking things and he was only concerned that he saw her vagina. "Ewwwwww!"
- Eric made a comment about Jemmye laying off the McDonald's when he carried her in off the street. Probably not a good time for a quick dig.
- At the end of her breakdown, Jemmye sat at the piano, while Sahar watched. Did anyone else think of that piano scene with Lestat in Interview with the Vampire?
Did you watch The Real World this week? Do you think this New Orleans group is more mature than casts in the past?