Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not a fan of President Obama. Oh, you didn't know?
Tomorrow on The View the two will face off, and we can only hope Elisabeth gets a word in edgewise and can address all of the issues she talks about when President Obama isn't on the yellow couch. Get ready to defend yourself, Barack, because Hasselbeck has some, um, interesting accusations and assumptions -- and she needs to be heard!
Here are five questions the blonde talk show host might want to revisit:
- Do you feel you've finally gained more experience to run the country than Sarah Palin?
- What dirty poor person are you giving my millions to today?
- What does your wife have to hide? (By the way, Hasselbeck was very Palin'esque in this video, yes?)
- Can we just go back to your associating with terrorists thing? I love talking about that. Repeatedly.
- I'd like to readdress that Shirley Sherrod thing, can you fire her again?
- And one question from President Obama to Hasselbeck: How come I never saw you on my campaign bus ... after you promised?
For more Elisabeth Hasselbeck fun, check out this video of her 25 most annoying moments. I know, only 25?