Due out on August 3, Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography ($14.57 at Amazon) will join the ranks of the latest celebrity dirt-digger tomes.
It’s penned by none other than Andrew Morton, the notorious nosy-noodle who made big bucks dishing questionable gossip on Princess Diana, Tom Cruise, Madonna, and Monica Lewinsky. He’s notorious for not quite explaining where he gets his information -- so reading his books is a bit like listening to the office gossip.
How gross! How sleazy! So how’s the book, and what can we expect to find in it? Here’s a tiny preview culled from reviewers who’ve seen it!
- Angelina’s tattoo of Billy Bob Thornton’s name, located in an intimate spot, is written in the Helvetica font.
- Angelina’s dad, Jon Voight, had an affair when Angelina was just a few months old; her mom, Marcheline Bertrand, reacted with a lifetime of bitterness, exiling Angelina to the care of nannies because she couldn’t stand to see Voight’s likeness in her daughter.
- Voight’s parenting style was laissez-faire when Angelina was a teen, but then became weirdly controlling when she became an adult.
- Angelina has a habit of repeating her dad’s behavior: wrecking homes and moving on. Interesting.
- Brad Pitt is "a bit of a stoner."
- On the set of Playing God, both David Duchovny and Timothy Hutton vied for Angelina’s attention. Guess who won? Hutton. What?!
- She shared a shower -- but no more -- with Leonardo DiCaprio. She complained there was no "sexual rapport."
And there’s sure to be more when the book comes out. Are you going to indulge in this trashy tome, or take the high road?
Image via Amazon.com