Like them or not, pretty much every person, place, thing, cause, and quirky thought has a Facebook fan page.
It's so easy to show all of your virtual "friends" what you like with just the click of a button ... and then forever after get updates from whomever or whatever it is of which you're now an official fan.
Here are 20 to consider "liking" now. Most require no explanation.
- The Stir -- Obviously
- CafeMom -- Ditto # 1
- Barack Obama -- Like him or not, it's not a bad idea to keep up to date on what's going on with our nation's president.
- Mashable -- Good updates about Facebook and other social media methods.
- Us Weekly -- You know you want to.
- Whole Foods
- Anthropologie -- Even if your budget doesn't allow, their fashions for you and your home are pretty to look at longingly.
- I stay up late every night, and realize it's a bad idea every morning -- The story of my life.
- Reading someone's status and thinking ‘oh shut the hell up' -- You know you do it.
- I need a vacation!!! -- Don't we all?
- I hate waking up during a good dream and it won't come back!
- Randomly laughing because you remembered something funny. -- Ha ha!
- Dislike Button -- Already please?
- Kisses -- No one can have too many.
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc. -- Yum!
What are your favorite Facebook fan pages?
Image via jaycameron/Flickr