The Jersey Shore guido who captured our hearts with his six-pack abs and tendency to talk about himself in third person using the self-dubbed nickname "The Situation" now has as rap, called (what else?) "The Situation."
It will be available on iTunes later this week for the whole seven people that would like to purchase it.
Unfortunately, he's not the first, nor will he be the last reality star to attempt a jump into the music industry. Here are some other disasters examples:
- Brooke Hogan from Hogan Knows Best -- "About Us": Well, the rapping part is good.
- Countess LuAnn de Lesseps from The Real Housewives of NY -- “Money Can’t Buy You Class”: This song is filled with words of wisdom.
- Heidi Montag from The Hills -- "Superficial": This one writes itself.
- Kim Zolciak from The Real Housewives of Atlanta -- “Tardy for the Party”: Showing housewives everywhere how they should party.
- Jo Del La Rosa from The Real Housewives of OC -- "U Can't Control Me": We don't need a song to know that no one can control her, just watch the first episode of the show.
- Paris Hilton from The Simple Life: "Stars Are Blind": Okay, I'm going to admit ... I actually kinda like this song. Please don't hate me.
And what's the one thing that all of these people's music have in common? Autotune. Allowing reality stars everywhere to become pop stars for 15 minutes.
Who's the best and worst reality star turned singer (and I use that term very loosely)?