Of course she did. How can you not after witnessing those train wrecks of relationships amongst the cast?
Titled The Lo-Down (how clever), the book will discuss her "trials and tribulations" in the dating world.
And, I can only imagine, tons of what-not-to-dos inspired by her BFFs. We're betting these points will at least be touched upon:
- You shouldn't try to trick your partner into having a baby. Last season, Heidi was feeling the uterus tugs while Spencer was *this* close to getting a vasectomy. Her solution? "What if I just stop taking my birth control pills, and then when I get pregnant, he'll get excited?" Oh, boy.
- Just agree with everything your BFF is saying about her love life crisis without giving actual advice. Hey, it worked for Lo.
- If your man is filling his house with crystals, there may be something a little off about him.
- If your boyfriend doesn't claim that he's your boyfriend after several years of dating, he's probably not your boyfriend.
- There's always a man-stealing ho in the group. Watch out, ladies.
- If your friends don't like him, and your sister doesn't like him, and his sister doesn't like him, then you probably shouldn't date (or marry) him.
- If your man calls your mom a vagina, that's bad.
What are some relationship "lessons" that you've learned from The Hills?