Freddy Krueger scared the beejezus out of me the first go-around, so needless to say, I'm not making plans to see the 2010 version of A Nightmare on Elm Street. I would have, well, nightmares. And since my job lets me requires me to keep up-to-date on celebrity gossip, I'd probably have some pretty scary celebrity-themed nightmares, such as:
- Speidi getting their own daily TV show: As if watching Spencer and Heidi in their own plastic world once a week wasn't enough, imagine watching them every day. For a full hour. All Speidi. Aaaah!
- Lindsay Lohan and Jersey Shore's "The Situation" hooking up ... and reproducing. Help us all!
- Kate Gosselin still twirling on Dancing With the Stars: Four weeks was enough torture.
- Bret Michaels' doctors not letting him go on TV anymore ... which causes VH1 to go under. He's in all their shows, right?
- They decide not to make the fifth and final Twilight movie. Twihards join together for a protest.
- Sex tape of Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood is unveiled. Complete with blood-drinking and animal sacrifices.
- A giant plastic Barbie doll roaming LA that looks very familiar to a certain Hills star. Oh wait ...
By the way, true story, I did have a scary nightmare the other night. It was a PG-13 dream with Justin Bieber. Ew! I woke up quite disturbed and grossed out. That's when you know you're reading too many celebrity gossip sites.
What would your celebrity nightmare be?