Flickr photo by left-handGosh, thank goodness for Facebook. I have learned so much from the wise words of status updates:
- "Got to have big hopes before you capture your dreams." -- True, but the fact that you're dishing this out at 6am on a Tuesday is a little much for me.
- "Live the life u love, Love the life u live. The past is the past look forward to the future and live for the present." -- So, let me get this straight ... I've got to simultaneously, love, look, and live? Sory, that's just way too hard. I can't multitask.
- "If life gives you lemons, throw them at people. If life gives you sugar, trade it for some lemons to throw at people." I thought you were supposed to make lemonade, no?
- "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience." -- Waiting + Difficulty + Slowness - Passiveness = Patience. Oh, I thought that was the equation for sex.
- Now sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. When you find that you're done, well, just look around. You still got a body, good legs, and fine feet, get your head in the right place and hey, you're complete!" Oh, look, smart guy's a rhymer. What a fun poem!
What's some words of wisdom you have learned from Facebook statuses?