Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; Amazon.comThere's a chance that the adventure has not yet ended for Harry Potter fans. This week, during a reading in Washington D.C., HP author J.K. Rowling said that she'd be open to writing more books on the boy wizard.
Oops, I think I just peed a little from excitement.
But, here's the downside, it won't be for another 10 years. Darn. But hey, at least there's hope, and it'll give me something to look forward to in the next decade. And yes, I'm that obsessed that I will spend the entire next 10 years anticipating. Don't judge.
With the possibility of new HP books coming out, it got me thinking ... what other book series do I wish hadn't ended?
- Twilight: I'm a serious Twi-hard, so of course this is going to top my list. The Bree Tanner book just isn't going to cut it.
- Chronicles of Narnia: Ah, this book collection was a favorite of mine as a child. I would love another trip back to the magical world.
- The Babysitter's Club: Who wouldn't want to read more about Kristy, Dawn, Stacey, Claudia, and Mary-Anne? I'm looking forward to reading the prequel that was just released.
- The Lord of the Rings: I want to know the adventures that Frodo has after he leaves Middle Earth with Gandolf and Bilbo.
- Lives of the Mayfair Witches: The ending was such a cliffhanger. Anne Rice could definitely do more with Rowan, Michael, and Mona.
Which books series were you sad to see end?