Photo from ABC
- America Ferrera and Eric Mabius were today spotted in London's Trafalgar Square filming the final episode of Ugly Betty. (Click link to see photos of the shoot.) Bloggers are buzzing about whether the two characters will get together at the end of the show. -- Toronto Sun.
- Dear Tina Fey: I know you are hosting Saturday Night Live this week. Can you please, puh-lease do your impersonation of Sarah Palin? It made me so happy when you did it back in '08, and, seriously, that woman is begging for it these days. Also, Tina, you are my very favorite person ever. Thanks. Kim. -- The Daily Beast.
- And speaking of impersonations: Is there anything worse than Jon Gosselin? Yes, there is: It's two Jon Gosselins! Apparently, some dude has been impersonating Jon Gosselin in Atlantic City clubs and has been reported to the police for stalking women. Vomit. -- RadarOnline.
- What do celebrities do if they're caught in an earthquake? They write about it on Twitter, of course! Check out these earthquake Tweets from the likes of Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton, and Adam Lambert. -- The Insider.
- Rumor has it that Jesse James has a sex tape he made with Sandra Bullock and according to everything I've (unfortunately) read about it, it's D-I-R-T-Y. Put it this way: It makes Tiger Woods' sexts to his mistresses look PG. I would tell you more about it, but I've got to shower immediately. -- The Frisky.