Photo from AmericanIdol.com
I'm always weary of breaking news stories on April Fool's Day. Are they real or are they a celebrity's idea of a joke, fooling all of us celeb-obsessed and causing us to go into a frenzy? Even on a regular day, it's sometimes hard to tell.
One of these stories is an April Fool's joke -- Can you guess which one?
- Jon Heder (aka Napoleon Dynamite) dropped out of a Will Ferrell-produced Comedy Central sitcom because of "creative differences." Goooosh! -- E! News
- Dancing With the Stars Brooke Burke is pregnant with baby #5! -- RadarOnline
- Rumor has it that Elin Woods might be pregnant. That would explain why she's staying with Tiger even through his $10 million shush money for his mistress. -- Star Pulse
- Jennifer Hudson is going to be the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers. -- NY Daily News
- And then there was nine. Didi Benami was eliminated on last night's American Idol, leaving just three lady representatives: Crystal Bowersox, Siobhan Magnus and Katie Stevens -- MTV