Photo by Kevin Winter/GettyIt's Tuesday ... that means Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Reggie Bush broke up again, at least according to E! Online.
Okay, so the day of the week may not be the reason for the split, but as often as this couple supposedly "breaks up" it very well could be.
Here are nine other celebrity couples that have toyed with our emotions by breaking up and then getting back together over and over and over again:
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller: These two got back together last December after a three year hiatus during which Jude became a baby's daddy. Ooo, scandal.
- Audrina Patridge and Justin Bobby: This on-again, off-again Hills couple lives for drama. It's so addicting. I love it.
- Orlanda Bloom and Kate Bosworth: From 2002-2006, these two kept us running for the tabloids with their numerous break-ups and make-ups. Oh please, don't act like you didn't.
- John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston: Jen is lucky she got out of that one ... twice. After his recent comments, John Mayer definitely earns the "Jerk of the Year" award.
- Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil: First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes divorce, and then ... re-marriage? Not the most traditional of courtships, but then again Amy Winehouse isn't the most traditional of creatures.
- Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson: Try to stay with me on this one -- They began dating in September 2006, broke up in June 2007. Then the couple rekindled in February 2008, but split up that following May. And now, they're currently back on. Whew, I have a headache.
- Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler: Reality star couple (remember Meet the Barkers?) divorced in 2006, but decided to give it another go in early 2009 only to break up that April.
- Kate Moss and Pete Doherty: I lost count on how many times this couple broke up and got back together. And Pete Doherty is such a bad guy. Like, really bad. Why she keeps going back to him, I have no idea.
- Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo: I really liked these two together, it was a match made in Southern heaven. The big-boobed blond dates the hot football quarterback. Sounds like a movie.
Who's your favorite on-again, off-again couple? Who do you wish would stay together?