Police Hunt for Former Marine Who They Say Killed His Ex-Wife & 5 of Her Relatives

A former Marine from Pennsylvania is on the loose after he allegedly shot and killed his ex-wife and five of her relatives in three separate incidents that took place Monday morning. Bradley William Stone, 35, was reportedly involved in a custody feud with ex-wife Nicole Hill, who neighbors say considered him dangerous long before this incident and feared for her life. The alleged shooting spree that took place is one of the worst we've heard about and reportedly involved several innocent children whose lives will never be the same again.


Police believe Stone's first victims in this horrific tragedy were Hill's sister, Patricia Flick, her husband Aaron Flick, and their 14-year-old daughter Nina. They were reportedly killed at their home at around 3:30 a.m. Their 17-year-old son Anthony was allegedly wounded in the head and is in the hospital receiving treatment.

Stone's second stop was at the house of Hill's mother, Joanne Hill, and grandmother Patricia Hill. Someone at the house reportedly called 911, which led police to their home, but they didn't arrive in time to save the two women.

Stone's ex-wife was reportedly his last target. Police say he arrived at her home just before 4 a.m. and killed her, possibly in front of their children.

One neighbor told police he heard three or four gunshots go off -- and then one of the most horrific parts of all: he says he heard children screaming, "Mommy, no! Mommy, no!" and that the suspect was then heard saying, "We gotta go, we gotta go."

Stone reportedly brought his children to a neighbor's house and dropped them off at about 5 a.m. Then he vanished and no one has seen him since.

He has been described as a Caucasian man standing 5 feet, 10 inches tall and about 200 pounds. He may be using a cane or walker to get around. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Stone is a military veteran who served as a Marine reservist from 2002 to 2011. He was deployed to Iraq once and reportedly suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, which resulted in his discharge.

Schools in the area were reportedly on lockdown as police search the nearby woods and homes. Let's hope they capture him and get to the bottom of this before anyone else is hurt. And, it goes without saying, our thoughts are with the children who were woken up out of their sleep and forced to become a part of this nightmare.

Why do you think Stone allegedly went on a shooting spree?


Image via Montgomery County District Attorney's Office

Read More >