We love hearing from you! Here's how to get in touch with the CafeMom team:
CafeMom discovers and lifts up important new voices in the parenting world. We're always on the lookout for parents who have a fresh or funny perspective, experts with new and unexpected advice, photographers/vloggers who tell great visual stories. CafeMom represent moms in all their glorious diversity and strive to be thought leaders on the current parenting conversations and concerns.
What We Publish
- Personal essays
- Crowd-sourced stories to LOL or learn from
- Research, data-driven articles on parenting (fascinating facts!)
- Humor pieces, opinions, and rants
- Interviews with the who's who
- Parenting hacks, tips, advice, and inspiration
- Visual content – slideshows, comics, illustrations, and photography
- Cultural commentary
- Original reporting
- Parenting (Pregnancy, Baby, Toddler, Big Kid, Tweens & Teens, Being a Mom)
- Lifestyle (Beauty & Style, Food & Party, Healthy Living, Home & Garden, Love & Sex, Money)
- Entertainment (Celebs, Celeb Moms, TV, Movies)
- News (Crime, Good News, Politics & Views)
We prefer to receive all story pitches by email. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief summary of your pitch, a potential headline, and a short writer's bio. We check this inbox regularly and will consider all submissions. We will not be able to respond to every inquiry. Thank you for understanding.
CafeMedia - CafeMom
ATTN: [Name of Channel]
417 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016
For any of the following, please use the form below, pick the appropriate channel from the drop down box, and submit.
- QUESTIONS/FEEDBACK FOR OUR EDITORS
- PRODUCT PITCHES
The subject line of your message should have the name of your product or service. Note: We will not be able to respond to every inquiry and absolutely will not send back any products that you submit unsolicited.