Kanye West Rushed to the Hospital in Australia

Kanye West

Yikes! It sounds like Kim Kardashian had quite a good scare earlier this week, as Kanye West was taken to the hospital after possibly suffering a seizure.

Supposedly he was rushed to Epworth Hospital in Richmond, South Australia, through a back entrance. Eyewitnesses report that he had bodyguards all around him and had one side of his face covered up.

One witness described the chaotic scene to Woman's Day Australia, and it sounds like his condition appeared to be pretty serious.


Loraine Terry said:

My daughter was having an MRI. Shortly after it began, security burst in and cleared the area. Everyone was moved out of the waiting and consulting rooms. We were the only ones left apart from doctors and nurses. We couldn't leave as the MRI wasn't finished.

Next thing we knew, Kanye was stretchered in surrounded by security. He had one side of his face covered with something white. We both knew it was him because we had seen his photo in the paper everyday and we were shocked because it looked so serious. Everyone was massively panicked.

Oddly enough, Kim was not with him at the hospital, though we can probably assume it was for good reason. Duh. North West is on tour with them, so it's not like she could just leave her behind without making arrangements for someone to care for her.

More from The Stir: Kim Kardashian May Be Lying About Wanting More Kids

But while this incident does sound pretty scary, Kanye is reportedly doing much better now and did not suffer a seizure as was initially suspected.

A source told RadarOnline that he was actually just having a really bad migraine, and he's totally fine now.

Whew. What a relief. Maybe all the traveling and stress caught up with him? Hopefully he's taking a little time for some extra rest and relaxation for the rest of the tour. It would be a real shame for something like this to happen again.

Do you think Kanye needs to slow down?


Image via PacificCoastNews

Read More >