I am a mother, runner, wife, editor, and writer. My work has appeared in The New York Times, Parents, Parenting, Runner's World, and many other publications over the years. I also make a mean margarita and run races (everything from 5Ks to marathons).
I live outside of New York City with my husband, three kids (7, 5, and 4 months), a corpulent cat, and a chihuahua with emotional issues.
margarita, rocks, salt
Sasha's Latest Posts
- Healthy LivingYesterday at 6:23 PM
- Home & GardenYesterday at 10:46 AM
- Beauty & StyleYesterday at 7:36 AM
- Healthy LivingFriday at 5:29 PM
- Food & PartyFriday at 4:41 PM