I am a mother, runner, wife, editor, and writer. My work has appeared in The New York Times, Parents, Parenting, Runner's World, and many other publications over the years. I also make a mean margarita and run races (everything from 5Ks to marathons).
I live outside of New York City with my husband, three kids (7, 5, and 4 months), a corpulent cat, and a chihuahua with emotional issues.
margarita, rocks, salt
Sasha's Latest Posts
- Home & GardenYesterday at 10:09 AM
- Home & GardenSunday at 2:08 PM
- Love & SexFriday at 2:00 PM
- Beauty & StyleAugust 26 at 9:00 AM
- Love & SexAugust 21 at 9:00 PM