My life's goal was to be a mom. So, I became a registered nurse in order to be able to provide for my future kids. Boy, oh, boy, and lots of girls -- were my prayers ever answered! By the age of 29, I was a mom to eight (count them!) healthy beautiful kids.
Since then life has gone in all sorts of crazy directions, including a hit reality show on TLC that ran for six seasons, three New York Times best-selling books, and single mom-hood!
Since having kids, my goal in life is to be the best mom I can possibly be ... and to simply and successfully survive each day!
Coffee with fat free creamer ... and LOTS of it!
Kate's Latest Posts
- TeenJune 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM
- Home & GardenJune 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM
- Big KidJune 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM
- Big KidJune 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM
- Big KidMay 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM