I'm Nadia, affectionately known as "Justice Jonesie" by my bloggy friends, founder of Niche Mommy Conference and co-founder of Blogalicious. I'm a savvy mom to three, law professor, and blogger since 2006. I blog at JusticeJonesie.com about motherhood, food, travel, and more. I became politically active at the age of 30, after I became a U.S. Citizen. Since then, I’ve volunteered for Obama for America and as a Voter Protection Attorney. When I am not working or chasing after my kids, you may find me training for a half-marathon or enjoying a chic night out on the town with my hubby.
Skinny Coconut Mojito
Nadia's Latest Posts
- In The NewsNovember 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM
- In The NewsNovember 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM
- In The NewsOctober 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM
- In The NewsOctober 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM
- In The NewsOctober 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM