It's hard enough raising one teen -- but three?! Welcome to RAZmom88's wild and wonderful life this week.
15 Random Things About My Family
1. I am left handed and so are all three of my teens.
2. Andrea, 18, and Zack, 15, were both born on Saturday mornings on the 16th of the month.
3. My children attend public school but do not ride the bus. I drive them every morning and pick them up every afternoon. They cannot walk or ride bikes to school, as it is 10 miles to school.
4. All three the teens love vegetables, and none of them are picky eaters. Zack does not like Brussels sprouts, but that is the only thing he won't eat.
5. All five of us have blue eyes, even though Ryan's biological mom and Andrea's biological dad have brown eyes.