The CafeMom Mother's Day Party 2009 is the place to be!
Here are 8 of the quotes Rachelle found; I'm passing them on for you hard-working, dedicated, loving moms, for all you do and all you are...
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895
- She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
Do you know any great quotes on motherhood? Share!