There are some things parents should never say to their kids. They should never say these things because they could be bad examples and they're sometimes mean. These are also annoying for kids because we usually don't like to work.
Moms should say good things instead of bad things to their kids. Here are some examples of the annoying things parents say to their kids.
1. You can't have sweets because you've been bad.
2. Go to your room.
3. Go clean your room.
4. Clean your playroom.
5. You're old enough to take your own shower!
6. I don't want you Rainbow Looming in bed.
7. You need to have dinner before you eat that.
8. Young lady!
9. Your whole name -- because that always means you're in trouble.
10. You can't stay up and watch that show because you're not allowed to stay up past your bedtime on Thursday.
If you don't want to annoy your kids, then say stuff like, "You can play with your toys all day," because that will make your kids think you're a better mom.
Do you say these things to your kids?
Image via Pedro Ribiero Simoes/Flickr
We have some special new visiting writers offering very unique viewpoints today only. Can you find them all?
"The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year." --Mark Twain