The following is a post from our sponsor, GoGo squeeZ.
We know busy families are on-the-go, driving to and from school, sports practices, music lessons, play dates, and much, much more! Chances are, somewhere along the way, the kids are going to get hungry. Trade crackers and the inevitable dust-buster for these less-mess, portable snacks.
1) GoGo squeeZ pouches: The iconic green pouch delivers a choice of 11 yummy varieties of all-natural applesauce-on-the-go. No need for spoons and no mess -- a snack kids can open and enjoy on their own! Plus, these little wonders don’t need to be refrigerated, so keep some in the car or your bag as just-in-case snacks.
2) String cheese: Kids love 'em, they’re packed with protein, and there's not a crumb in sight. They’re also individually wrapped for convenience. Kids can eat them in three big bites, peel one string at a time, or mix and match with others in the car.
3) Chewy cereal bars: Less crumby than their crunchy counterparts, chewy cereal bars travel well on-the-go. Look for the bars with natural ingredients for a healthier snack.
4) Pre-peeled hard-boiled eggs: Prepare a dozen eggs at the beginning of the week and keep them in a lidded container in the fridge. Pop a couple in a small zip-top bag and you’re all set.
5) Veggie sticks: Either slice whole carrots and celery or look for the pre-packaged snack veggies in your local supermarket, and drop them into a zip-top bag for healthy on-the-go snacking.
To learn more about GoGo squeeZ, visit us at gogosqueez.com.
What are your kids’ favorite on-the-go snacks? Tell us with #SnacksOnTheGoGo